Monday, April 14, 2014

C.S. Lewis

Boy, Oh Boy have we had a lot of things go on these past couple of months for me to have this quote on my mind a lot! Both sides of the coin have be in full view as we've witnessed beautiful moments (an incredibly happy adoption - that I actually first made this print for), and health issues (grow flowers, not tumors!) for a couple of family members that have had us praying our hearts out.

My motto has always been "No Regrets" and I can really say that the regrets at this point in my life are few. Now I'm working on leaving things behind, making an active choice to move ahead because there's nothing in the past worth staying still for. 


All my Etsy listings have expired and I'm toying with the idea of leaving that behind until Christmas probably. I've been blessed with fantastic clients that are finding me through other avenues and I'm excited to continue down that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment