Thursday, June 12, 2014

Expiration!

Guys, my domain expires tomorrow and I'm so excited!!

The easiest thing to do would to be comfy and just go ahead and renew through the service I've been using the last 4 years, or at least you'd think that would be the easiest thing to do but Google's renewal instructions don't match up with their dashboard. Even my webmaster, computer science husband couldn't figure it out. Well done Google, now I'm leaving you. I love you but I'm leaving you.

I have some fantastic plans for the new website though and this push is just what I needed to get it seen to.

For now though this site is hoping to go out with a bang! I'm going to post an exclusive and limited edition FREEBIE for every 5 (or so) shares I get from my Sugar Grenade Facebook page.

I'll even take requests/suggestions. Is there a print you'd like in your home or you'd like to give as a gift? Let me know what style of print it is and I'll see if I can hook you up. Help me get new followers by sharing anything from my facebook page and I'll share a little something with you :)

A new site means new prints, new designs, new freebies! I want to reach more people and offer these things to everyone!

*Freebies will be posted in the Freebie album on my facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment