Friday, April 20, 2012

Motivation

I have fitness goals that I'm constantly working on and recently just banded a bunch of my friends together who are working on the same things - there's strength in numbers, don't you know? As I bounce up a pound and down a pound and don't quite hit that one last pound keeping me from getting to my first full 50 lbs lost I get more determined to get there - exercise a little harder, eat a smidgen better etc. I came across this quote and thought it would be perfect for hanging by the mirror, or even by the fridge as a little reminded not to get discouraged. I love how it can be applied to anything.
If you'd like a copy of this 8x10 for $20 (customised colours if you'd like) let me know and I'll create a listing for you on Etsy, print it up and ship it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment