Sunday, July 7, 2013

Family Photography: The Fry's

I've never really dived into the world of Family Photography because I feel like I'm too laid back. I don't like  giving direction and am most comfortable just snapping away. It's up to the family to tell me when they're done etc. because I could go all day! Remember, I have never claimed to be a professional at this but I do really really really love taking family photos! If you can handle my casualness it's all good, and if I may toot my own horn I'd say it's even worth it.


If you have a dreamy patchwork quilt like the Fry's I'll happily trade you a session for it! Who's ever heard of a photographer without a quilt?!

2 comments:

  1. I really like family portraits too. It's just so fun to take pictures of happy families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such a cute family! I love that quilt too.

    ReplyDelete