Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Etsy: Spare Time Crafts & Secret Blossom

Bow: Secret Blossom
Tshirt transfer: Spare Time Crafts
I've had the pleasure of doing some graphic design freelance work for the midwife that delivered Autumn in our home in California. The experience was beyond anything I ever expected. It was so calm, chill and spiritual. I never imagined that we would have the opportunity to ever confidently place all our trust in a healthcare provider. It was meant to be. We love Treesa!

At the moment we're working on raising awareness to those especially in California regarding the laws surrounding Midwifery and the threat that Midwifery is currently under. You can find out more by checking out the California Families for Access to Midwives facebook page and help fight for our right to birth however we please.

The tshirt: My friend Kizzie makes custom vinyl for window decals, tshirts, crafts etc. You name it she makes it. She first made a Dalek sticker for Stuart to put on the back of his phone so he'd stop losing it so much - it worked! Last week I created and ordered a "my midwife helped me out" design for Autumn to wear. Kizzie worked her magic and it arrived in my mailbox in no time, ready to be ironed on. I think it looks pretty great. I was actually surprised by the quality of the iron on. This isn't that papery stuff I used in my youth!

Find Kizzie on Facebook and Etsy.

Buy your "My midwife helped me out" transfer here!

No comments:

Post a Comment